Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spinning Out of Control

In honor of Black History Month, I would like to bring awareness to issues in the Black community.  Today I'd like to shed light on healthy living and working out, especially for Black women.  Well, there is one workout that many Black women don't participate in. No, not yoga.  Spinning. You know why? Cuz the seats are made for women who are not as *clears throat* blessed.

Look, I've tried to do spinning with all this wagon I'm draggin, and it just don't work.  For the first 5 minutes you're fine but the more you get into the workout, the more the seat gets into your...well, you know.

So for Black History Month, I would like to start a petition to expand the size of the seats on spinning machines. I'm taking this one all the way to the White House, to Michelle Obama herself!  I know she feels my pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...