Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bacon Vanilla Pancakes

Just to solidify by reign as the Queen of Bacon, I bring to you Bacon Vanilla Pancakes. (I'll give you a minute to process.) And yes, they taste as good as they sound. And they were mad easy to make.


Ingredients
Bacon
Pancake Mix
Just a pinch of Vanilla Extract

*A piece of advice: you can put as much or as little bacon as you want in each pancake. I did a 2 pancakes to 1 strip of bacon ratio. Feel free to do whatever you want.


  1. Fry your bacon, as much as or as little as you want.  (For you non-pork eaters, I guess you could do this with turkey bacon *rolls eyes*)

2.  Mix your pancake mix and pour it into your pan.

3.  Right before you get ready to flip the pancakes (when the batter starts bubbling) sprinkle bacon crumbles into your pancake.  Again, as much or as little as you want.



4.   Flip your pancake.

This is what the finished pancake looks like on the bottom.

5. Voila!



Trust me, you'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...