Also, I didn't take pictures cuz it was my first time making this dish. Whenever I make a dish for the first time, I never know how it will turn out so I don't usually take pictures...but this was mad good. That's why I call it Mad Good Chicken.
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Panko Bread Crumbs
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together Mustard, a bit of Mayo, and a bit of Soy Sauce. The actual recipe called for Worcestershire sauce, but since I'm the Ghetto Gourmet, I used leftover soy sauce packets for the win! I mixed these together in a large plastic freezer bag for easy clean up.
- Put your chicken thighs into your bag of goodness and mix around.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix together seasoned bread crumbs, a small amount of panko bread crumbs, and salt and pepper.
- Coat your chicken thighs in the bread crumb mixture and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. (If you have a baking rack, even better)
- Lightly drizzle some olive oil over your chicken things, skin side up.
- Bake your chicken for 45-50 minutes.