It's another chicken recipe! Told yall, there are 234809 million ways to make chicken. Pollo Ajillo translates to, I think, Chicken in Garlic sauce. Although I'm not really sure, I failed Spanish in college. Anyways, here's the recipe. This has a lot of steps but it's very easy to make.
4 chicken thighs
9-12 garlic cloves
1 c. of white or red wine
Quarter of an onion, cut in chunks
1 T of olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Season your chicken thighs with salt & pepper. Heat oil in pan and brown chicken thighs.
2. After chicken is nicely browned on both sides, put the chicken aside and let it rest.
3. Cut your potatoes into bite size chunks. Throw them in the pan.
4. On top of the potatoes, place your onions and garlic.
5. Put your chicken back in the pan and don't forget to pour in the sauce leftover on that plate.
6. Add your cup of wine
7. Cover and cook for 45 minutes on medium heat.
8. After 45 minutes, your potatoes will start to brown so rearrange the food in the pan.
9. Top with parsley
This dish is sooo good, I promise you'll want to eat it all in one sitting; the potatoes get crispy, the roasted garlic gets a lil sweet, the onions caramelize. And your house will smell amazing while it's cooking. Ooo, think I might throw some pancetta in the mix next time...yall know how I feel about bacon!