Since I'm damn near 30 (excuse me while I throw up), what I wish for for Christmas is very different then what I wanted as a child. So, here's my grown up Christmas List:
- Chris Brown to get a publicist.
- Bacon to be fat-free
- Elmo to keep his tickles to himself.
- Allen Iverson to get back in the NBA.
- Lose 40 pounds without sweating.
- The BCS to change to a playoff system.
- Bobbi Kristina to get adopted by Iyanla Vanzant.
- Rhianna to stop making music.
- A husband. (Whoops, did I say that out loud?)
- Babysit Blue Ivy.
- And of course, world peace.
So what's on your grown up Christmas list??