Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Countdown: My Grown Up Christmas List



Since I'm damn near 30 (excuse me while I throw up), what I wish for for Christmas is very different then what I wanted as a child.  So, here's my grown up Christmas List:

  1. Chris Brown to get a publicist.
  2. Bacon to be fat-free
  3. Elmo to keep his tickles to himself.
  4. Allen Iverson to get back in the NBA.
  5. Lose 40 pounds without sweating.
  6. The BCS to change to a playoff system.
  7. Bobbi Kristina to get adopted by Iyanla Vanzant.
  8. Rhianna to stop making music.
  9. A husband. (Whoops, did I say that out loud?)
  10. Babysit Blue Ivy.
  11. And of course, world peace.

So what's on your grown up Christmas list??

1 comment:

  1. Jaybarri_ Elmo comment is killer. With out comedic powers combined I think we can create an awesome routine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...