I don't usually do the whole resolution thing; I believe in being great 365 days a year not just on January 1. But since 2013 is the start of some new changes in my life, I decided to share my
- Do something that scares me. Like sky dive or drive a NYC cab.
- Sing. I'm pretty amazing and I shouldn't let this gift go to waste.
- Pay off my student loans (I just put that up for the feds....them loans are going to my grandchildren).
- Take advantage of all that New York City has to offer, below 110th Street.
- Tell people what I think. I tell yall what I think all the time. I told my last boss what I thought too (and you see where that got me). But, I wanna do better with telling my friends how I really feel. No more Mr. Nice Div.
- Travel more. 2011 was Aruba, 2012 was Costa Rica, who knows where 2013 will take me...
- Wear less leopard. I'm kinda over it. (Ahh hell, there goes a third of my closet.)
- Write more. Admit it, yall miss me when I'm not here.
- Lose weight, yada yada yada.
- Do something GREAT! Not sure what that is yet, but when it hits me, I'll know.
What are yall's New Year's Affirmations?