Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mad Good Chicken

Yes, it's another chicken recipe.  I'm Black.  Deal with it.

Also, I didn't take pictures cuz it was my first time making this dish.  Whenever I make a dish for the first time, I never know how it will turn out so I don't usually take pictures...but this was mad good.  That's why I call it Mad Good Chicken.

Ingredients
Chicken Thighs
Dijon Mustard
Mayo
Soy Sauce
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Panko Bread Crumbs
Salt & Pepper


  1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
  2. Mix together Mustard, a bit of Mayo, and a bit of Soy Sauce.  The actual recipe called for Worcestershire sauce, but since I'm the Ghetto Gourmet, I used leftover soy sauce packets for the win!  I mixed these together in a large plastic freezer bag for easy clean up.
  3. Put your chicken thighs into your bag of goodness and mix around.
  4. In a separate shallow dish, mix together seasoned bread crumbs, a small amount of panko bread crumbs, and salt and pepper.
  5. Coat your chicken thighs in the bread crumb mixture and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.  (If you have a baking rack, even better)
  6. Lightly drizzle some olive oil over your chicken things, skin side up.
  7. Bake your chicken for 45-50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...