Saturday, March 8, 2014

Book Review: Defending Jacob



This book was recommended to me by a co-worker. She said if I loved Gone Girl then I would love Defending Jacob. Well she was pretty much right.

Defending Jacob is about an Assistant District Attorney who is investigating the murder of a teenage boy in his quiet suburban town. Oh, and his son is the accused murderer. You follow the family through the investigation, the trial, and afterward.  While the middle of the book begins to drag a bit, the author does keep you guessing and wondering up until the last few pages, just like my beloved Gone Girl. The book leaves you with quite a bit of unanswered questions but I would definitely add this one to your reading lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...