Monday, March 24, 2014

Overalls

I know what you're thinking...overalls? You? They're hot?

And the answers are yes, yes, and yes.

So we finally had a hint of spring in NYC.  It lasted for about 36 hours, but at this point, we'll take what we can get.  My friends and I decided to meet up for brunch (cuz that's what nearly 30 year olds do) and I KNEW I had to debut my overalls.  I know what you're thinking...overalls are for farmers and TLC.  But no, they're so hot for Spring 2014.

I paired my overalls with my favorite black T-shirt and sneaker wedges.

We basically had a mini photo shoot after our brunch.  But who wouldn't when your backdrop is Central Park!



















Shout out to my personal photographer Kaligraphy...she's the hottest thing coming outta Brooklyn!


Overalls ~ Ashley Stewart
T-Shirt ~ H&M
Shoes ~ Can't remember







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...