Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Secret

Now that I'm 30 (I'm gonna start all my blog posts like this from now on), I have learned the #1 secret about men. Ladies, throw out your Steve Harvey books, stop reading all those relationship blogs...I know the secret. 

The secret is: A man will wife you/commit to you/marry you when HE is ready. Nothing you can do, say, look like, dress like, or act like is going to speed up this process. 

It doesn't matter if all his friends are married. 
It doesn't matter if you can cook. 
It doesn't matter if you're a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed. 
It doesn't matter if he's 40. 
It doesn't matter what Cosmo says are the Top 1000 ways to get a man.  
It doesn't matter if he loves his momma. 
It doesn't matter if he thinks you're amazing. 

If he ain't ready, he ain't doing it. 

Now that we've cleared that up, let's find that missing plane. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...