Chicken Recipe #575830296
And this one is a good one! Honey Soy Chicken Thighs...yessss! So I mistakenly doubled the sauce ingredients for this recipe...oh well, the sauce is delicious, so it's cool. These are the real recipe ingredients.
Salt & Pepper
1 TB oil
1 TB ketchup
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. honey
1 or 2 garlic cloves, minced
I didn't even take pictures of this while I was making it cuz I didn't know how it was going to turn out but it's amazing so I needed yall to know about it ASAP. So let's pretend we have pictures:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Season the chicken with salt & pepper. Not too much salt, the soy sauce is already salty.
3. Spray dish with cooking spray
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken and coat the chicken. Place chicken skin side down.
5. Cook for 30 minutes. Turn chicken. Cook for another 30 minutes.
6. Lower temperature to 375 degrees, cook for another 15 minutes.
Your chicken will be fall off the bone delicious. You can thank me in the comment section.