Monday, September 9, 2013

An Outfit Post?? Whaaa??

Y'all still there or nah? I know, I know, I've been MIA. Between running a preschool & running a preschool I have such little time to post. Actually, I am writing the post to let you guys know that if you wanna keep up with my outfits (and trust me you do) you should definitely follow me on Instagram...that's where the magic happens.

Okay, now onto this outfit. I wore this dress recently while out to brunch with one of my friends. He was visiting from Cali so we decided to hit up our old Harlem brunch go-to. Obviously, I looked cute. Actually, I bought this dress and was gonna take it back cuz I thought the hemline was weird. But, this blue is stunning on me & the dress fits me amazingly...who am I to deny the world this body.




Dress: Forever 21+
Shoes: Guess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...