Friday, December 30, 2011

My Year in Review

So I was gonna do one of those cool "Best moments in 2011" but pop culture is so fast-pace, I can't remember anything that happened before last Tuesday. Therefore, I'ma share MY Best Moments of 2011.


 
April ~ Black Alumni Weekend at The University of Virginia, the #2 public university in the nation!  BAW is always a great time to catch up with my Wahoos & do Wahooligan things.  The highlight of this year had to be Biz Markie.  I know what you're thinking, but don't sleep on Biz on the 1's and 2's






May ~ VIP tickets to see Musiq.  Thanks to one of my good friends, I got to see my man Musiq live!  He sang all my faves, especially Loooooooooooveeee (that was me singing).  And we got this picture.  And no, I'm not wearing heels, he's just a lil man. 







June ~ 1st Annual Girls Vacation.  This year we went to Aruba & we had an amazing time.  Our days went like this: wake up, beach, drink, beach, eat, drink, pool, eat, party, bed.  (Just writing this, makes me wish I had an Aruba Ariba in my hand.)  We had an amazing 6 days laying up in a phat suite, yeah I said phat.  Can't wait to do it again...wonder where we're going this year??


July ~ I celebrated my SIN-sational Twenty Seventh! 


October ~ Finished my 2nd Masters degree.  I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this joint.  Although you can't call me Dr. Div just yet, I'm still pretty proud of myself.  I finished my Ed.M. in Sociology and Education from Teachers College, Columbia University.  Oh, yall ain't know I was gorgeous AND smart!






November ~ Started this blog!  And for that you are ALL appreciative.


So, let's have a toast to 2011 and here's wishing that 2012 is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...