Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Honey-Mustard Salmon

In my quest to lose half my body weight, I have tried nearly every diet in the book.  One diet that I really liked was The South Beach Diet and this was one of my go-to recipes when I was on South Beach: Honey-Mustard Salmon.  And yes, it is as good as it sounds.  Actually, I'ma give yall 2 recipes in one post.  (Please, contain your excitement.)

*Ingredients:
For the Salmon:

Salmon
Honey or Agave
Mustard
Dill

For Honey-Mustard Sauce:

Mustard
Mayo
Honey or Agave



1.  Grease a pan with a non-stick cooking spray.

2.  Glaze salmon with honey (I use agave nectar cuz I'm healthier than you), mustard, and sprinkle with Dill


3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until your salmon flakes on your fork

Now, I told yall I would give you 2 recipes this post, so here is my recipe for the best honey-mustard sauce.  You can use it with this salmon, chicken nuggets, whatever you want.


  1. Take all these ingredients and mix til it tastes good.  



*You'll notice there are no measurements for this recipe...you just gotta feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...