As you know, 3 months ago I was relieved of my duties to be a working person. One of the things that is customary as you leave a company is to do an exit interview. This is when you can be honest about your time at the company so they can inform and hopefully change their practices for the better.
I was recently chatting with one of my friends who has found herself back in the dating game after many years. She just had her first date and although she wasn't really into the guy, she shared that she would have loved to do an exit interview afterward. And I thought....BRILLIANT!
Ok, so I haven't been on a date since Pluto was a planet. But the last date I went on, I thought went well; I looked cute, had great conversation, was hilarious (as usual) but the guy never called me again. Which irritated the hell outta me. I wanted to call him up & put him through a series of question....but that woulda been crazy. Or would it?
CRYSTAL METH DATING EXIT INTERVIEW
- Would you go on a date with me again?
- What was your favorite part of our date? What was your least favorite?
- Did you think I was cute? (Who am I kidding, of course you did)
- What would you change about our date?
- What were the most important factors in deciding to date me? My brain? My assets? Something else?
- Are you dating other people? What do they have to offer you that I don't?
- Would you recommend me to any of your friends?
- Do you have any additional questions or comments?
So this is why I'd like to officially institute the dating exit interview. Patent pending...