Monday, May 6, 2013

Hidden

If you've noticed that I haven't liked your photo or commented on your status in a while, there's a reason: you've been hidden from my timeline...and essentially my life. The good news is, I like you enough not to defriend you, the bad news is you annoy me to the point of not wanting to 'see' you daily on social media.

Actually, it's your fault. You probably share every funny picture you see on the Internet, post pictures of every meal, and commentate every reality TV show you watch. We all know social media is about connecting with people on a different level and in a different space, but you're using it wrong. Trust me, I'm speaking for your 765 Facebook friends when I tell you STOP, you're annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...