Sunday, May 26, 2013

No Edges


Look here, I'ma only say this once. (Well I think this might be twice.) I'm tired of seeing you ladies walking around with no edges. If you don't know about the 'no edges' phenomenon, it's when a woman has worn her weave so tight or so much that the edges of her hair have eroded. Yes, eroded.  I was in the grocery store recently and my cashier had surpassed 'no edges' and had gone into the 'no forehead' territory. I wanted to yank her moldy weave out of her scalp but then I remembered that I can't fight.

Ladies, I know y'all think long hair is sexy but there's nothing sexy about prematurely balding because you couldn't let go of your weave.  And let me tell you, from personal experience, there's nothing sexier than a fly chick with a cute short hair cut.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...