Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Review: Where We Belong

This book is like a Lifetime movie: the premise is kinda tired & cliche, but you still sit through the whole two hours. Where We Belong is about a 30-something woman who, in her teens, secretly gave a child up for adoption and now the child comes to find her.  The book was just aight; I wasn't on the edge of my seat the whole time.  I will say the author writes very descriptively and did a good job with character development.

One of my friends told me that another book written by the author was a very good read AND I discovered that the author was a UVA alumnus (WaHOOwa), so I'll give her one more chance.

1 comment:

  1. I started reading that book about a year ago; it never grabbed me so I put it down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...