officially kinda here. Well, in NYC, one day it will feel like summer and the next day Fall, but I digress. Last summer, I was perusing one of my fav blogs and saw the author posted a Summer Bucket List; 10 things she wanted to do before Summer was over. So, here's my 2013 Summer Bucket List:
|Guess that about sums it up...|
- Host a dinner party.
- Eat a beignet. (CHECK!)
- See Above.
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Eat a deep dish pizza.
- Go on a yacht.
- Go on the Staten Island ferry...without actually having to go to Staten Island. And no, this does not fulfill #6.
- Ride one of those NYC tour buses.
- Hit a new brunch spot every weekend.
- Weekend trip to Martha's Vineyard.
I'm currently seeking Bucket List Buddies. Rigorous application process...