Friday, June 21, 2013

2013 Summer Bucket List

Summer is officially kinda here.  Well, in NYC, one day it will feel like summer and the next day Fall, but I digress.  Last summer, I was perusing one of my fav blogs and saw the author posted a Summer Bucket List; 10 things she wanted to do before Summer was over.  So, here's my 2013 Summer Bucket List:

Guess that about sums it up...

  1. Host a dinner party.
  2. Eat a beignet. (CHECK!)
  3. See Above.
  4. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
  5. Eat a deep dish pizza.
  6. Go on a yacht.
  7. Go on the Staten Island ferry...without actually having to go to Staten Island.  And no, this does not fulfill #6. 
  8. Ride one of those NYC tour buses. 
  9. Hit a new brunch spot every weekend.
  10. Weekend trip to Martha's Vineyard.
I'm currently seeking Bucket List Buddies.  Rigorous application process...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...