Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sweet N Sexy Sangria

So y'all know I love my friends & I love alcohol cooking for them.  Although I'm not a fan of wine, I do love a glass of sangria.  My friends and I recently had a picnic in Central Park complete with basket and blanket;  I was responsible for libations.

Ingredients
1 Bottle of Red Wine
1/2 c. Brandy
1 c. Orange Liqueur
*3 c. Lemon lime soda
1 c. Sugar
1 c. to 1 1/2 c. Water
A whole buncha fruit  (I used blackberries, an orange, strawberries and an apple)

*I didn't have any soda so I used my old steady Crystal Light Lemonade.  She always comes through in the clutch.

The cast of characters


1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl



2. Cover with foil and refrigerate over night


3. If it's too sweet, just add water in 1/3 c. increments

Ummm, this was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...