Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Herman 'Big Daddy' Cain

I will admit, I stole that nickname from another blog.  Either way, it's hilarious so I'm gonna go with it.  I'll have to admit, I haven't watched ONE GOP debate this year.  Now, I like to stay on top of current events (politics, sports, reality TV, mix tape releases), but these GOP contenders just haven't interested me at all.  Mainly because (1) I'm still rocking with my man fiddy grand Barack and (2) all the GOP contenders look nutso to me.

That brings me to Herman 'Big Daddy' Cain.  No, I'm not gonna talk about the harassment allegations. Do I think he did it?? Hell if I know.  No, I'm not gonna talk about his 9-9-9 tax plan.  Do I think it's a good idea?? I dunno, is he gonna forgive my student loans??  What I WILL talk about is his majestic baritone singing voice.

I know yall have heard Herman 'Heavenly Voice' Cain sing.  (If not, YouTube it immediately.)  His voice is amazing!  I loved every second of ol' Herm taking it to chuuuurch.  Whether he is guilty of the allegations or not, I loved Herm breaking out in an old hymn in front of all those White people.  (PS Herm, that makes em nervous...you prolly shouldn't do that again.)  Now, I know I'm not gonna vote for ol' Herm to be President in 2012, but I tell you what I will vote for him for...

American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...