Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Looking like wealth, I'm bout to call the paparazzi on my self!


Look at that picture...I LOVE ME!

If you've ever met me you know how true this statement is.  I think I'm amazing!  I love everything about me.  From my hair, to my body, to my gigantic brain...I think I'm the ... well you know.  People often wonder where I get this fabulous self-confidence.  Well I'll let you in on my lil secret...I don't care.

It definitely took me years to get to a state of not caring.  Like every other pleasantly plump pre-teen, I was self-concious of my body, never knew if I was cool enough, scared to talk to boys, etc.  But then I got to a point where I stopped caring.  When you don't care what other people think about you, it's incredibly freeing.  I live my life by my own rules and no one else's.

My name is Crystal, my friends call me Div.  I don't do heels.  I don't do make up.  I barely do name-brands.  At my highest weight I was 250 pounds.  I laugh every single day, usually at myself.  I never take myself seriously.  And most importantly, I'm God's child which automatically makes me FLY.

So, when will you get to your state of not caring?? I'm telling you, that's when you'll live your best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...