Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who are you, again?

So I'm sure you're wondering why I named this blog Crystal Meth-odology. Well, obviously it's my love of illegal drugs. OR cuz my name is Crystal. I'm a simple girl living it up in NYC. I'm an educator by day & Superwoman by night. I love my family, friends, food, & Justin Bieber.

A few months ago I joined Twidda & it changed my life. I had a depository for all the random thoughts in my head...and there are many. But 140 characters wasn't enough for all this knowledge. So here's 5 reasons I decided to start this blog:

1. I have A LOT to say. Ask anyone who knows me, I could talk all day.

2. I'm smarter than you. No really, I am.

3. I have an opinion on everything. What better way to express myself than writing to you, my 2 loyal readers.

4. I'm always right. You'll see this as time goes on, but I'm usually right on the money.

And finally...

5. Have you seen me?? (Bottom right corner.) I'm freakin gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...