Monday, January 9, 2012

Ivy Blue Tiana May Brooklyn Marcy Projects Carter

I'm still not quite sure what that child's name is.

When Beyonce revealed she was pregnant on the MTV awards in August, Twidda went HAM.  I had people on my timeline saying they were in tears they were so happy.  Why?? None of y'all were gonna be the baby's godmother.

It's not that I'm not happy for Beyonce.  It's a wonderful thing to bring a new life into this world.  And from the interviews I've seen, she & her husband thoughtfully decided when they were ready to have a baby.  I think the problem is how the rest of the world consumes all things celebrity.  This baby wasn't even 12 hours old & had 15,000 followers on Twitter.  People feel a sense of entitlement to this child to the point that her mother couldn't even reveal her true due date.  And stans (stalkers + fans) are dubbing this lil girl the 2nd coming.  Really??

Either way, Congrats to Momma B & Daddy J on the birth of their Baby Girl.  As for the rest of y'all...get a life.  Now lemme log on to Babies'R'Us and send them my gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...