Pinch o' salt
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
1. Mix your eggs and milk as you would any traditional french toast mixture. Put a lil pinch of salt into your egg mixture
2. Take a few handfuls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and crush to smithereens.
3. Dredge your bread into your egg mixture. (I used brioche cut up into small pieces)
4. Now, coat your bread in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch-ies
5. Butter your pan
6. Put your bread in the pan & cook until each side turns golden brown
And there you have it. French toast-y. Cinnamon-y. Crunch-y. Perfection.