Thursday, May 24, 2012

SCANDALous

Recently, Black Twitter has been a-buzz about something OTHER than a reality show. (I know, surprising).  Of course, I'm talking about Scandal, the latest drama from Shonda Rhimes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice fame.

Scandal is one of the few shows on television that has Black people in starring roles.  The fooine Columbus Short and Kerry Washington.  Now, I think the show is pretty amazing.  It has a GREAT storyline, got TWO Blacks, not just one; the writing is bit over the top for me, but I think Shonda Rhimes likes it that way.

But there is one thing that bugs me about Scandal:







Kerry Washington's upper lip



Every time she talks, I can't stop staring at it.  Looking at that lip feels like nails on a chalkboard to me.   Looking at that lip smells like yogurt to me.  I just really don't like that lip.

But the show is good; you should definitely watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...