Monday, May 7, 2012

A Day in the Park


Last weekend, my friends & I had a girls weekend/sleepover.  Our plan was to brunch it up (as only NYCers can), watch the Knicks, go to the movies (Think Like A Man was actually pretty funny), get dinner, party all night long, then stay up all night doing each others hair & make-up and eating ice cream sundaes.  Well, we aren't as young as we used to be.  We got through about 3/4ths of our schedule and were all tuckered out by midnight.  

But the next day, we were back at it again.  We went to one of our favorite brunch spots in Harlem, Hudson River Cafe, then afterward headed to the West Harlem Piers Park.  The Park overlooks the Hudson River and New Jersey...the weather was simply gorgeous so we decided to have a mini-photo shoot.  








I love this gold-foil lips tank, so I paired it with my always ready Black blazer.  And I wore my gi-normous shades, of course.  You'll be hard pressed to find me without shades on in the Summer...hell, even in Winter.

Aye, Divas gotta stay photo shoot fresh!



  


Blazer & Jeans - Forever 21  ::  Shirt - Torrid  ::  Shades - Target  ::  Bag - Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...