1 lb Meatloaf Mix (or you can use Ground Beef or Ground Turkey)
3 strips of cooked bacon (I guess you could use turkey bacon, but why would you)
1/4 c. of caramelized onions
3/4 c. of Italian Breadcrumbs
1/2 c. of BBQ sauce + 1/4 c. extra
1. Mix together all of the ingredients except the bacon.
2. Spray muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Separate out your meatloaf mix into 12 giant meatballs.
4. Press meatballs into mini loaves with a fork & top each mini meatloaf with some BBQ sauce.
5. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Take out the oven & crumble bacon strips on top of each meatloaf.
7. Put back in the oven for 5 more minutes.