- No lacefronts. It's too hot to be wearing full wigs. Besides, doesn't your hair sweat under that thing?
- Get a pedicure. The only thing worse than a naked toenail is an ashy foot. Which leads me to number 3.
- Lotion up. You should have brown skin not gray.
- No cheeks. I don't care how warm it is outside or how skinny you are, I shouldn't see butt cheeks. Guys, this goes for yall as well.
- Fellas, no timbs in the summer time! Those are boots...for snow...not sandy beaches.
- Please don't have your babies running around in a pamper and no shirt. Have some dignity, at least put a baby wife beater on them.
- My fellow big girls, I know we wanna look cute this summer as well BUT this weather is not an excuse to wear clothes 2 sizes too small.
- Deodorant. If you don't do this every damn day, stop reading this blog NOW and run to your nearest Rite Aid.
- You know what ... no lacefronts, ever!
What are yalls Warm Weather Rules??