Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Book Review: Little Black Book of Success




This book is a compilation of advice from 3 Black businesswomen.  While I felt that most of this book was common sense stuff, it's nice to have it all written down in one place.  Not sure I would necessarily recommend it to women who are already assured in their careers and themselves.  However, I would definitely recommend this book as a college graduation gift tho...inspiring future Michelle Obama's everywhere.

On a personal note...This book was right on time for me.  I had been going through a lot of challenges & decisions in my work life.  This book was very reassuring and definitely helped me get through some thangs.

Next up: What do you guys suggest for the next Book Club book??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...