Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Heat Wave


So last week in NYC we had a mini heat wave.  Well, you might not know this about me, but I don't do heat.  I don't do sweating.  I don't do smelling like 'outside' ... Heat waves are not for me.  It's especially difficult to figure out what to wear in NYC because you spend so much of your time outside walking.  And, since wearing a bikini top to work isn't 'corporate', I decided to go with the next best thing.

I got this lil number from H&M.  I love the colors, and it's a hi-lo dress, which I've been dying to try out.  I paired this dress with gold accessories to give it a lil pop.  Overall...I think I look gorgeous!





Because Instagram makes everything better
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Aldo
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...